Amazon is offering an Amazing Loot offer : Just Shop of Rs 500 or above and get Rs 200 Cashback to your Amazon.in account by January 20, 2016. Offer is valid only on Today. So Hurry up and do Shopping Now with Amazon.in.
How to get this offer.?, Just follow the Steps below:-
How to get Rs 200 Cashback on Rs 500 Shopping at Amazon.in:-
1) Firstly Sign up a New account on Amazon.in Here ( if you have already then Skip this Step. )
2) Now add Products to your Shopping Cart and make it Rs 500+.
3) Enter your Shipping Details.
4) and Pay the amount you will get the Rs 200 gift voucher in your amazon.in account by 20-January-2016.
Frequently Asked Questions about the offer:-
1) What is the offer?
Get Rs.200 Amazon.in Gift Card on orders worth Rs.500 and above placed on 14th December, 2015. All products available on Amazon.in (excluding Amazon Gift Cards) are eligible for this offer. Each customer is eligible to receive only one Gift Card of value Rs.200 irrespective of the number of orders placed.
2) How do I avail the offer?
Place an order worth Rs.500 or more, complete the checkout and make a payment.
3) Are there any exclusions?
Amazon Gift Cards are not eligible for this offer. However, purchase of gift cards other than Amazon Gift Cards is eligible.
4) When will I receive my Gift Card?
A Gift Card of value Rs.200 will be added to your Amazon.in account by January 20, 2016.
5) Is this offer applicable for COD purchases?
Yes, cash on delivery (COD) orders are eligible for this offer.
Terms & Conditions:-
This is a limited period offer. Please see full offer Terms & Conditions below.
1) Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards” or “Amazon Gift Cards”) are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on http://www.amazon.in or on the mobile site or mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) across all products available on Amazon.in, excluding Amazon.in Gift Cards.
2) These gift card promotional offer (“Offer”) terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver and available here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
3) This offer (“Offer”) is valid only from 12:00 A.M., December 14, 2015 to 11:59 P.M., December 14, 2015 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4) Under this Offer, any person who purchases any product/products (excluding purchase of Amazon Gift Cards) from Amazon.in (such person hereinafter referred to as a “Purchaser”) worth INR 500 or more during the Offer Period, shall be entitled to receive one Gift Card worth INR 200 for the first order placed by such Purchaser during the Offer Period, provided that such order of the Purchaser is not cancelled by either the Purchaser or seller or the purchased product should not have been returned by the Purchaser. For the avoidance of doubt, purchase of gift cards other than Amazon Gift Cards which are available on Amazon.in are eligible for availing the above mentioned benefits under the Offer.
5) Each Purchaser is eligible to receive only one Gift Card of value INR 200, irrespective of the number of orders placed during the Offer Period.
6) Subject to these Offer Terms, the Gift Card will be issued by Amazon to the Purchaser by January 20, 2016.
7) Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
8) Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
9) Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore only.